- acknowledgement of the modified Policy;
- agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
When you visit our website for transaction purpose, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
To better provide you with our services, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised experience while using our site.
Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that let us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on this site, such as registering for a user account or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself. This information may include your personally identifying information. Also, when you create an account, you will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information, including your name and email address.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself, identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon your use of the site. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the site’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to us when you:
- Register for a user account;
- Leave feedback and comments;
- sign up for special offers from selected third parties or us;
- subscribe to our mailing list;
- complete one of our customer surveys;
- get in touch with us
Also, we may collect, or our third party ad server and content server may collect, certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer our site and to gather demographic information.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We will primarily use your Personally Identifiable Information to
- provide our services to you, as required by our agreements with you;
- to enhance the operation of our site;
- improve our product and service offerings;
- customise our site’s content, layout, and services;
- to deliver information to you and to contact you regarding administrative notices;
- to troubleshoot problems;
- enforce our agreements with you;
- manage your account;
- provide customer service and support;
- prevent and detect fraud;
- provide product and content recommendations;
- monitor and improve our marketing communications;
- run promotions, surveys or campaigns;
- set default options for our site (including language and currency);
- notify you of any changes to our service.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
HOW TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
(a) our server providers and processing agents;
(b) service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing and technology services;
(c) financial institutions with which we partner; and
(d) other third parties with your consent or direction to do so
Without limiting the above, occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful.
We may also provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information about our users’ traffic pattern and related site information to third party advertisers.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information in your account online at any time by logging on to your account and editing your information.
We encourage you to update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes promptly. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, because we keep track of past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on this site. Also, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
We may, from time to time, send you e-mail regarding our services. Als, our partners and we may occasionally send you direct mail (including e-mail) about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from such e-mail messages.
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the site.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Right to obtain a copy of your personal information. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification. You may request that we rectify any inaccurate and complete any incomplete personal information. We will then correct out records, and notify any third parties to whom such personal information may have been transmitted as described above.
- Right to data portability. You may request a copy of all the personal information you have provided to us after which we will transmit those data to another data controller of your choice.
- Right to opt-out of marketing communications. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you.
- Right to withdraw consent. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your previous consent. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to benefit from certain service features for which the processing of your personal information is essential.
- Right to object to processing. You may request that we stop processing your personal information. Please note you may not be able to benefit from certain service features for which the processing of your personal information is essential.
- Right to erasure. You may request that we erase your personal information and we will comply unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the site, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, The site will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it
- Have their Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from The site.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our lawful basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you may otherwise need personal information to protect vital interests.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us.
When you sign up to receive our newsletters, we collect personal information about you. This information is used for a couple of reasons: to keep you in the loop on the things you’ve asked us to tell you about, to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information, to check our records are right and to check now and then that you’re happy and satisfied! We do not, and will never, sell or trade mailing lists with other organisations and businesses for marketing purposes.
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. In particular, we:
- Hold personal information in secure facilities and where the information is held electronically, on secure servers.
- Use encrypted transmission links whenever we can.
- Use other safeguards such as firewalls, authentication systems (e.g., passwords), and access control mechanisms to control unauthorised access to systems and data.
- Regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
- Restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. The Site may discipline or terminate individuals who maliciously acquire information, without being entitled to its access.
Once client information is no longer needed, The Site will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify the information as long as The Site is not required by applicable laws and regulations.
We will take seriously and deal promptly with any accidental or unauthorised disclosure of personal information. We follow the relevant scheme for notifiable data breaches where applicable and when handling accidental or unauthorised disclosures of personal information.
PAYMENT SECURITY POLICY
Our Payment Service Provider is PayPal. Paypal provides a secure payment gateway, processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is PayPal’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled safely and securely.
Paypal uses a range of secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on its systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised encryption standards.
PayPal complies with security standard to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. It also regularly audited by banks and banking authorities to ensure that its systems are impenetrable. So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.
We may include small graphic images or other web programming code, called web beacons (also known as “pixel tags”, “web bugs” or “clear GIFs”), in our web and mobile pages and messages. The web beacons are minute graphics with a unique identifier. They are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored in a user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons help us better manage content on the site Platform by informing us what content is effective, monitoring how users navigate the site Platform, counting users of the site Platform, and counting how many e-mails sent by us were opened.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google. This use covers the Universal Analytics operating mode. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions, and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus analyse a user’s activities across devices.
You can prevent cookies from being stored through the relevant setting in your browser software; however, please note that if you do so, not all functions of the website may be able to be used to their full extent. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing.
NOTICE CONCERNING DO-NOT-TRACK SIGNALS
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We do not recognise or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT and a common approach to responding to DNT.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to third party websites, whose information practices may be different from the site’. Visitors should consult such third-party sites’ privacy notices as the site does not have any control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. The site does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party.
These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the site of the contents on such third-party websites. The site cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from the site since these sites are owned and operated by independent retailers.
The site is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party sites. The site has not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party sites. If you decide to access linked third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. The site strongly encourages you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or off-line transaction with any of these third parties.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access the site and or certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to or through our site. Once we have received your information, we will use security feature and procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USE OF YOUR DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING
We do not use or disclose your data for direct marketing purposes unless we obtained your consent, such as through an opt-in or opt-out tick box on any form or website of ours.
DATA SECURITY POLICY
The importance of security for all personally-identifiable information associated with visitors to the Website—as well as the site customer information, such as cell phone numbers, texts, messages, credit card information, addresses, and other account data—is of utmost concern to davidramos.net, and we have implemented, and periodically review, certain physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security. Your payment and personal information are always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address. Unfortunately, due to the open nature of Internet communications, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure, and thus we cannot guarantee that communications between you and the site will be free from unauthorised access by third parties. Visitors of the Website and the site customers use the Website at their own risk.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
We will hold your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy or as long as we are legally required or permitted to do so. Information may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
If you have a privacy dispute, please contact davidramos.net directly, and we will be glad to work fairly and practically with you. Our contact info is mentioned below. If your communication with the site has not led to a mutually agreeable resolution, we shall participate in the dispute resolution procedures established by the Mexican data protection authorities to resolve disputes.
You are not required to supply any of the personal information that we may request; however, failure to do so may result in our being unable to open or maintain your account or to provide services to you. While we make every effort to ensure that all information we hold about you is accurate, complete, and up to date, you can help us considerably in this regard by promptly notifying us if there are any changes to your personal information.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any substantial changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or using a notice on this Site before the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You must be at least 18 years old (or otherwise reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is older) to have our permission to use this site. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personally Identifiable Information about visitors that are under 18 years of age.
You should also be aware that when Personally Identifiable Information is voluntarily disclosed (i.e. your name, address, etc.) on any profile page, discussion forum, message board or other public areas of the site, that information, along with any information disclosed in your communication, can be viewed, collected and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from third parties. Such activities are beyond our control, and this Policy does not apply to such information. Any submissions to public areas on this site are accepted with the understanding that they are accessible to third parties.
ENQUIRIES AND FURTHER DETAILS
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or want more information please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.